Monday, September 04, 2006

A picture is worth a thousand words ... (Thing #10)

I had some fun this evening with some of the image generators - I've used various name generators and whatnot in the past, but this was my first time playing around with images. I chose the tarot card generator, which I got from the fabulously frivolous and fun Generator Blog. Sadly, the site only included the major arcana, but I went ahead and chose the Tower card, for its imagery signifying what it feels like during a Southern summer when the AC goes out - especially at work!

I was going to create a literary themed seal, but surprisingly, although they have an amish guy, a whole host of star trek symbols (hmmm ...) and the Linux penguin, they don't have a single book symbol. Go figure.

1 Comments:

At 4:13 AM, Blogger maggie moran said...

Love it! Maggie ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home