Monday, September 04, 2006

Feed me, Seymour! (Thing #9)

I checked out the search tools for feeds, using Bookwormz as the search term. I was surprised to see the site (which my husband and I designed) mentioned in a couple places I hadn't known about.

Personally, I liked both Feedster and Technorati best, not only for their ease-of-use but also for their visual qualities. Topix, I could see myself using for more specialized searches. But, I'm still not convinced that these sites are something I'd use for myself on an ongoing basis. We'll have to wait and see!

1 Comments:

At 7:41 PM, Blogger www.yestoknow.com said...

Hi there!
Ha...the first thing I think of when I read about feeds is "Feed me, Seymour" too! (There was a time when I could almost quote that whole musical!)
T

 

Post a Comment

<< Home