Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Fun with Flickr (Thing #6)

I hopped onto Flickr today to check it out for the first time. Wow! What a lot of stuff - we could spend the entire challenge just exploring Flickr and all its uses. I started out by uploading a few of my personal photos and then since I thought the Spell with Flickr idea was a snazzy one, created a quick one myself:

The Letter R E A - Graffiti Palace Tattoo Parlor D

The one thing I haven't figured out yet is how to resize that block so that it's smaller. Hmmm ...

There were a lot of great 3rd party sites, but this was my favorite. I love all the different images for the various letters, and had a fun time picking the ones I included above.

3 Comments:

At 1:40 PM, Blogger HeleneB said...

L- left you comment on one of your flickr images. :)

 
At 7:04 PM, Blogger Lesley said...

Hey BB - thanks for the tip but that only works for the individual letters, and the size it's at now is apparently the thumbnail size (!) so I'm still trying to figure that out - not that I've been able to spend much more time today doing that.

H - how funny! Salem was a cool spot to visit when we lived in NE. I tried to view your link but 'access denied!'

 
At 12:30 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

Hi lesley - I was wondering about resizing too. I didn't have time to look into it when I was mucking around, but will pop back here if I figure it out!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home